Is study in Canada your Dream?
- Studying & living in Canada is affordable.
- Canada is high cultural diversity.
- Research centric education system.
Don't miss the opportunity to study in your dream university.
Get a personalised advice
Why Canada is the best country to study?
- When it comes to study abroad, Canada is considered one of the most favorable countries.
- Canada is a land of some of the top universities & colleges globally & the best part is that the fee for study in Canada is affordable.
- Pocket friendly fees & great job opportunities makes study in Canada possible for most of the study abroad aspirants.
- The Canadian government eases the traveling restriction & work permit after post graduation pushes many students towards study in Canada
- Cultural diversification, natural beauty & friendly citizens are the cherry on the top.
Best Courses To Study in Canada
What Exams Required To Study In Canada
Requirements to study in Canada?
Get Instant Guidance From Our Experts.
Reasons to Study in Canada
If you are planning to study in Canada for higher studies, aspirants need to fit in some of the criteria. Every universities & colleges have different criteria however there are few basic criteria which aspirants need to fulfill,
Let's Simplify Your Abroad Education Journey.
Study in Canada Scholarships
Scholarships play an important role when it comes to study in Canada. There are many scholarship options available Canadian government & universities provide the best scholarship options to all study in Canada aspirants. Before applying for the scholarship you need to know that Scholarship grants only to those who have good academics throughout. The amount of scholarships depends on colleges to colleges , Here is a list of well known options of scholarships for study in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
The overall cost to study in Canada comes around CAD 20,000 – CAD 60,000. The mentioned cost includes everything from tuition fees to living expenses also.
- There are 3 intakes if you planning to study in Canada
- Fall Intake in the month of September
- Winter Intake starts from January
- Summer Intake starts from April/May (limited colleges & courses available)
Yes, there are few scholarships which offers fully funded scholarships. One of such scholarship is McGill Scholarships.
Yes, you can get study in Canada visa even without IELTS.
Student can work upto 20 hours per week when study in Canada.
To get the admission in Canada the minimum GPA is 2.67.