Chevening Scholarships are fully funded scholarships to pursue any master’s program at any university in the UK.
– Scholarship type – Merit-based
– Offered by – Govt. bodies
– Organisation – United Kingdom Govt.
These scholarships are fully funded, so one is free to concentrate on reaching their professional objectives. The scholarship fully supports in :
– Course Fees
– An arrival allowance
– A departure allowance
More than 1,500 scholarships have been offered by them in the previous year . All the relevant information required in order to submit applications effectively are mentioned below.
– Be a citizen of a nation or territory that is eligible for Chevening
– For a least two years after the award has finished, go back to the home country.
– Having a master’s degree does not prevent one from applying for a Chevening Award
Work experience criteria:
– Candidates have a minimum of two years of professional experience
– Work experience of the following kinds is acceptable for Chevening:
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
Application timeline and process:
– Application start date – 12th sept 2023
– Application end date – 7th Nov 2023
– Qualified applications evaluation date by independent reading committees – 15th nov to 15th Dec 2023
– Application shortlisting process – 1st Feb 2024 to 15th Feb 2024
– Prior to the interview date, the shortlisted candidates are asked to submit two references and their educational records by Late Feb 2024
– Shortlisted candidates to be interviewed – 26th Feb – 26th April
– Interview results to be announced – June 2024